Yesterday appeared SAM (Subscriber Artificial Module), a new package that allows us to release any iPhone with firmware up to 5.1 directly from Cydia.
To do this, we only need to have an iPhone with jailbreak , so we leave the instructions.
- From Cydia install the package from the repo repo.bingner.com SAM.
- We opened with the SIM you want to use the phone.
- Let's "Utilities" and select "De-Activate iPhone".
- From "Method", select "By Country and Carrier" and look for our country and operator.
- Let's "More Information", copy the IMSI in "SAM Details" and puslamos on "Real Spoof SIM to SAM."
- We return to the home page and change "Method" by hand and paste the IMSI.
- Connect iPhone to your computer, open iTunes and let you activate it.
- Double clicking on "phone number" ICCID cmprobamos that matches that of our SIM. If not, start again the whole process.
- Unplugged the iPhone and close iTunes.
- Disable SAM.
- Plug the iPhone back to your computer and open iTunes. Receive an error saying can not activate the iPhone, is normal. Unplugged and reenchufamos.
- You should see the bars of coverage on the iPhone.
- If notifications are not working, use the "Clear Push" from SAM to fix it.
We could not test the package, so any confirmation is welcome.