Having an iPhone with a camera, why go out to take passport photos when we can make from your own home? Hence the idea of an application as "Photo Card" Spanish developers IT & Communications. The application is very simple to use and it allows passport-size photos instantly and print them. You can also choose the number of copies you want.
This is what you can do with Photo Card:
- Take a picture or select one from your photo library (to take a picture you will see a silhouette superimposed to facilitate the framing of the face).
- You can adjust the brightness of the picture you just made or selected.
- Select the number of photos you want and choose the paper size of one of the most common formats: Letter, Legal, A3, A4, A5, B4, B5.
- Once you print the photo directly (via AirPrint), send e-mail or open any application you have installed on your device and that can open PDF documents.
- Manage pdf files created with photos from the application card.
The Photos application Meat t help you also save money because you can make as many pictures as you want for a download that only costs 0.79 euros and is available on the App Store.