The other day we saw how to change the telephone company or iPad iPhone 3G and remember that this guide is not worth for the iPod Touch or the iPhone Wifi because they show the iPod or iPhone text and has nothing to do with the telephone company.
The approach today is very different and equally interesting, especially for those of you with these devices.
To accomplish what we intend to just make a small change compared to the "theme of 3G devices." Just as we saw, we need to have done Jailbreak, SSH access and winterboard:
- Let the route private / var / stash / Themes.xxxx
- Create a folder ending in. "Theme" for example "Carrier.theme"
- Inside create two folders called UIImages, note that the first 3 letters are uppercase and Folders.
- Folders created within SpringBoard.app
- If you have a 4G iPod Touch iOS 5 placed inside both folders (SpringBoard.app and UIImages) images of 110 × 40 pixels or less transparent background and format. "Png"
ColorOnGrayShadow_CARRIER_IPOD@2x.png WhiteOnBlackEtch_CARRIER_IPOD@2x.png WhiteOnBlackShadow_CARRIER_IPOD@2x.png
-If you have an iPod Touch without Retina screen measures 60 × 20 would be:
WhiteOnBlackEtch_CARRIER_IPOD.png ColorOnGrayShadow_CARRIER_IPOD.png WhiteOnBlackShadow_CARRIER_IPOD.png
- If you have an iPod Touch in iOS 4 SpringBoard.app placed in folders and images UIImages named as follows:
Retina-no or old models without the "@ 2x"
- If we put a wireless iPad duplicate images in the theme folder and UIImages SpringBoard.app. We do not know the specific steps for images, you can use "Retina" or "Retina" and the two will be fine.
With this and just do the tutorial and now, anyone can change the telephone company (or finally get one).