Can any of you use an application to play music that is not compatible with AirPlay although this is easily solved if you follow the steps below:
- You start to play any song.
- Turn off the screen of the iPhone by pressing the power button.
- You press the button once home to the iPhone display is switched on.
- Press twice quickly and the home button, you will control iPod playback and with them you will see that the button has appeared to use AirPlay.
- Select the source you want to direct the sound.
You see, it's a simple trick that opens up a world in music applications are not yet compatible with AirPlay and many may not know them.