One of the weaknesses of Google Maps, do not allow us to carry our own created maps on the website (My Sites), very useful when we are planning a trip, for example.
Well, there is a way to load all our POI in the Google Maps interface directly. We will have no possibility of editing, but at least we consult when we want.
- First, we have a map created in the Google Maps website.
- In the window of My Maps, click on the link button (top right) and copy the url.
- We access this web page and paste the URL into the field provided.
- Now copy the link tell us and we send it by email to the iPhone.
- After receiving the mail, we just have to open it and click on "Tap to open in Google Maps Application mymap."
- Google Maps will automatically open and see all our points of interest on the map, ready for viewing when we want.