Jailbreak 4.3.2 Tethered iPad is already possible through the tool redsn0w the 0.9.6rc9. This jailbreak is valid for both Windows and Mac.
- This method is not compatible with Jailbreak iPad 2.
- It is highly recommended to restore the iPad before continuing the process.
- Although a fairly simple process is not recommended for novice or inexperienced. Jailbreak make changes to the operating system, so before following this guide is highly recommended that a backup so that in case something goes wrong, you can restore and return to normal.
- Tethered means you have to use Redsn0w restart whenever you want.
We are not responsible for any damage that may occur to your device after you follow this guide.
- The. Ipsw 4.3.1 IOS stored on your PC | Download (yes, version 4.3.1, not 4.3.2)
- The latest version of iTunes installed on your PC | Download iTunes
- 0.9.6rc9 Redsn0w | Download Windows | Download Mac
Tethered iPad 4.3.2 Jailbreak Guide:
2. Redsn0w Run the tool (if you're using the Windows version -> administrator and in compatibility mode with Windows XP SP2)
3. Click "Browse"
4. Select the firmware 4.3.1 (. Ipsw) you downloaded earlier:
5. Click "Next"
6. On the next screen, check "Install Cydia"
7. Then put the iPad DFU mode by following the steps indicating the tool you will:
- Pusto the power button for 3 seconds.
- Press Home and Power / lock (the top button) simultaneously for 10 seconds.
- Release the power button / lock and hold Home until no countdown.
8. Jailbreak process will begin. When finished, the device will reboot and if all went well, and appears Cydia Jailbreak process will have been a success.
Important Note: This method is not compatible with Jailbreak iPad 2 .
Questions? Problems? Tell us in comments!
Did you this tutorial helpful? Share with your friends on Facebook or Twitter with the buttons you'll find at the beginning and end of the article. Thanks!
Via | News iPad
More information: iPad 4.3.2 Jailbreak
Our readers come here looking for: iPad 4.3.2 Jailbreak, Jailbreak iPad 4.3.2, 4.3.2 Jailbreak iPad tethered, tethered iPad 4.3.2 jailbreak