Dropbox is without doubt one of the best applications for iPad . Proof of this is that you can add books in PDF or iBooks ePUB the iPad App without having to sync with iTunes before. How? Read
Dropbox, one of the applications most downloaded IOS device lets you share files between computers and IOS devices almost transparent to the user. Ideal for people who are on the move and need access to certain information from anywhere.
Today we are going to explain how to add books in PDF format iBooks ePUB or through the Dropbox app without having to sync with iTunes.
All that we are going to explain below is completely free and requires Internet access on all devices that come into play. If you already have installed the Dropbox app and you carry you along with her leap to step 4.
1. Sign the official website of Dropbox.
2. Download the client for your operating system ( Windows , Mac , Linux ), run the application and log the data with which you registered in step 1.
3. Download the application Dropbox for iPad ( App Store link ), run it and log the data with which you registered in step 1.
4. From the client copies the file you want to add to iBooks (PDF or ePub) in the Dropbox folder.
5. Now, from the Dropbox in App iPad , select the file you copied in step 4 and tap "Open in iBooks (Open in iBooks)
6. Tachan! The file / book selected will be added to your library and you can read iBooks and calmly as you please.
A simple process that can be very, very helpful.
Did you like this tutorial? Then they get a cable and share it on Twitter or Facebook with the buttons below. Thanks!
Our readers come here looking for: PDF to iPad iPad ePUB in, read books on the iPad, ePub books iPad iPad iBooks