Twitter for iPhone customers there are many in the App Store but some users prefer not to complicate and safe bet downloading the official app l partner network. Although its interface and functionality have been questioned for a long time, slowly Twitter app for iOS is emerging as one of the most complete thanks to updates.
For a few minutes you can download version 5.4 of the application whose improvements focus on optimizing search, add new features and fix bugs to improve stability. Then you have all the changes that have been introduced in this update:
- In a search for more tips observe issues and people for your queries based on what is happening in real time. Also see these tips when you include a tag or user name to write a new Tweet.
- Top Tweets of important moments in the past will be displayed when looking for a specific term. When you click on a Tweet Featured in the search results you will see more tweets on the subject during that time.
- When you open a web page you will see now the related Tweet for more background information. Just drag the icon up or down to show or hide the Tweet
- Never miss a conversation: see all responses to a tweet on the details view
- When you block a user on an application, your Tweets will disappear instantánemente the Connect tab in the application.
- Discover shows a new, smooth animation when you click to refresh for more content
- Twitter for iPhone and iPad now supports Traditional Chinese
- You can log out of your account directly from the application (rather than through your system preferences)
- Bug fixes and enhancements
You can download the new version of the official Twitter client for iPhone and iPad by clicking the following link:Twitter
Developer: Twitter, Inc.
In passing, we take this opportunity to remind you that you should update the applications that you use to use your Twitter account from your iPhone or iPad. The social network made changes to their API and all apps have had to adapt, otherwise stop working correctly.
Article Twitter for iPhone is updated with improved search was originally published in News iPhone .